Thursday, May 21, 2009

Experiences, thoughts, articles, invitations, plans

I'm experimenting a little bit. I hope that we can all post and share on this as a forum for us to keep in contact and share with each other. I'm interested in news sources and religion websites that you all recommend.

There will be lots of opportunities to visit and continue our encounters. We mentioned a possible trip to the Spanish art collection at SMU. Pat's birthday! We may want to use "send all" e-mails to plan some things, but this can be a space for that as well.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Will, for setting this up so quickly and getting us all connected!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog!!!!!!!
    You are wonderful. Visit to the museum sounds wonderful I will be out of town from Jun17 through Jun 27
    May be we can do it either before or after

    ReplyDelete